The subject property comprises of two ground floor retail units, each self-contained (please note the end retail unit does not form part of this sale).
The middle retail unit (7c) is occupied by way of a three-year lease at £6,600 per annum. The end retail unit (7), as indicated within our particulars, is occupied by way of a flexible rolling lease of £675.00 per calendar month, i.e. £8,100 per annum, this tenant is responsible for the payment of electricity, which also services the middle retail unit, whereby there is a cross-invoicing arrangement.
Repairing obligations of these leases are drawn on internal repairing and insuring terms, whereby the tenants are also responsible for plate glass. It is our opinion these rentals are arguably concessionary for the accommodation on offer.
- Comprising two fully let retail units.
- Currently producing gross income of £14,700 per annum.
- No VAT on purchase price.
- Prominent position and rare opportunity to purchase a sustainable income producing retail investment within Churchtown Village.
- Well-maintained investment property, in an attractive position. within an affluent village.