From Wheatsheaf car park entering into Mystic Mews the property has a return fronted glazed section leading to the pedestrian entrance door with open plan office area beyond, comprising of tiled floor, painted and plastered walls and surface mounted light fittings.
A WC with wash hand basin area is also provided to the ground floor.
The first floor is again open plan with dado trunking, laminate floor, painted and plastered walls and surface mounted lights supplemented by way of two large windows to the front elevation. All the UPVC windows and doors were recently replaced.
Heating is by way of gas fired central heating with perimeter radiators.
The gable elevation faces Wheatsheaf Walk the pay and display car park and offers excellent signage or advertising space, subject to the necessary consents.
- Two Storey Office/Potential Retail Premises.
- Approx. New Internal Area 405 sqft.
- Ormskirk Town Centre Location.
- Potential For Signage/Advertisements to Wheatsheaf Walk Car Park (subject to planning permission).
- Attractive Mystic Mews Courtyard Connecting into Burscough Street.
- New UPVC Window and Doors.
- Rare Opportunity to Purchase - Ideal for SIPP Purchase or Owner Occupier.