A recently refurbished retail unit comprising of glazed frontage with glazed panel pedestrian door adjacent, together with substantial fascia signage above, leading into primarily open plan accommodation, with laminate floor finish, painted and plastered walls, dado trunking for power, recessed spotlighting, WC and wash hand basin, together with separate rear kitchen.
The subject property can be found on King Street close to its junction with Portland Street, which in turn connects to Lord Street within Southport Town Centre.
- Refurbished retail unit.
- Suitable for a variety of users including professional office, aesthetics, beauty, etc.
- Primarily open plan accommodation.
- Approximately 650 square feet GIA.
- Self-contained with kitchen and WC and off-road parking.
- Available by way of a new lease.