Mid-terraced, four-storey building built, we estimate constructed in the 1930s. The elevations are stone-clad and partially glazed front elevation in an Art Deco style. The ground floor provides retail accommodation with basement storage. The ground floor retail tenant operates as an amusement arcade tenanted by Cashino
Gaming Ltd (t/a Merkur Slots) and is fitted out to a good specification, to provide carpeted and tiled floors, painted, plastered walls, suspended ceilings with inset lighting and air conditioning cassettes. It also provides access to a basement area.
The upper floors have independent access off London Street (22a) and were converted from office accommodation in 2019 to provide six large & very well-appointed one-bedroom apartments, all now fully let on Assured Shorthold
- Attractive Art Deco style, fully let, mixed use investment property in Southport Town Centre.
- Ground floor let to Cashino Gaming Limited (t/a Merkur Slots) for a term of 15 years at a rental of £19,000 per annum.
- Upper floors - Six large one-bedroom quality apartments converted in 2019.
- Residential income - £43,200 per annum - six ASTs at £600.00 per calendar month.
- 100% fully let producing £62,200 per annum.