Best and Final (unconditional) Offers to be received by Friday 17th February 2023 at 5pm.
Traditional double fronted two-storey public house of brick construction, under a pitched, slate roof. The property is arranged over basement, ground and first floors, with painted rendered elevations. To the front of the property, there is an open car park, to the rear and side there is a lawned garden with smoking area, together with two single storey stable outbuildings. The stables are of brick construction under a pitched, slate roof and are currently used for storage.
Internally, the bar and snug area to the ground floor have been fitted out as a traditional public house. Function room also to first floor. The accommodation is finished to provide fixed seating, parquet and laminate floor coverings and painted, plastered walls.
The ground floor accommodation also provides a small kitchen, customer WC, boiler room and stores. The first floor comprises of 3 bedrooms (master with en suite and two additional bedrooms) bathroom and lounge.
Demise marked in red. Not to scale - provided for indicative purposes only.
- Best and Final (unconditional) Offers to be received by Friday 17th February 2023 at 5pm.
- Offered with Vacant Possession.
- Scope for alternative use, conversion or redevelopment - subject to the
- Good sized public house, restaurant and function room.
- First Floor Managers Accommodation with Three Bedrooms.
- Various outbuildings and car parking area.
- Unconditional sales only.