A former warehouse building constructed over ground and two upper floors, of brick construction, under a pitched, slate roof. The windows have been blanked out with brick and timber sheets and the ground floor bar has been recently refurbished/fitted out to provide a primarily open plan, self-contained bar. The first and second floors provide self-contained bar at first floor and a private members' bar at second floor, with its own dedicated street level entrance.
The subject property is located to the easterly side of Waverley Street, which is just 20 metres south of its junction with West Street and approximately 70 metres from Lord Street. The immediate locality is primarily leisure use such as bars, restaurants, nightclubs and immediately adjacent to a cluster of other late night leisure units.
- Self-contained ground floor bar.
- First and second floors independently accessed to provide first floor bar and members' bar to second floor.
- Total income - £52,000 per annum - two coterminous leases expiring December 2029.
- Situated on the established leisure pitch of Southport Town Centre.
- Ground floor bar recently refurbished