4, 6 and 6A Liverpool Road are of brick construction, part-rendered and arranged over ground floor, with two upper floors underneath a multi-pitched, tiled roof. Access to the residential accommodation (6 & 6A Liverpool Road) to the upper floors is provided from a pedestrian door fronting Liverpool Road.
The retail unit, now trading as No 4 Bar benefits from glazed frontage onto Liverpool Road and an element of return frontage to the Birkdale Train Station car park. Internally, fitted out as a bar, primarily open plan, with kitchen, storage and WC to the rear of the unit.
4A Liverpool Road is a former industrial building of brick construction, under a steel trussed roof with steel profile cladding to part. Internally, the property is fitted out as a sports bar, which it has traded as for many years, and has a tiled solid floor, partially plastered walls, exposed roof trusses, seating areas, commercial kitchen and WCs. Stairs provide access to a small mezzanine area, which comprise a store, male and female WCs and DJ booth.
- Multi let investment sale - existing tenants unaffected.
- Mixed use investment property comprising of No 4 Bar (4 Liverpool Road), Birkers Bar (4a Liverpool Road) and two upper floor self contained apartments.
- 4 Liverpool Road Lease - 5 years from 2020.
- 4a Liverpool Road lease - 15 years from 2022.
- Upper floor apartments 6 (first floor) & 6a (second floor) Liverpool Road let on two separate AST Agreements.
- Total annual rental £70,300 per annum.
- Affluent Birkdale Village location adjacent to Costa Coffee & Birkdale Train Station.