Constructed over ground, first and second floors, the property benefits from return dual glazed frontages to both Moor Street and Burscough Street. Internally, the property provides café premises to the ground floor, together with public WCs, first floor dining and second floor kitchen areas.
The property occupies a prime position overlooking the Clock Tower, the pedestrianised centre of Ormskirk where Burscough Street and Moor Street meet. Nearby multiple retailers include Clarks, Home Bargains, WH Smith, HSBC, Boots, Waterstones, Costa Coffee, etc. Ormskirk benefits from one of the country's oldest and most traditional street markets dating back to 1286 which operates on a Thursday and Saturday. Ormskirk is also a growing university town, with Edge Hill University on its doorstep.
- Investment Sale - Existing Tenant Unaffected.
- Highly prominent three-storey property in Ormskirk Town Centre
- Rent passing £35,000 per annum by way of a 10-year lease from January
- Return frontage to Moor Street and Burscough Street.
- Let to an established local business.