Unit 3B Seafire Business Park is mid terrace portal frame warehouse currently under construction with occupiers having been secured for the adjacent units 3A and 3C.
The unit will be offering a 7.15 metre eaves height to the main warehouse and is proposed to include an office element of 820 square feet, with the mezzanine storage area above of approximately 892 square feet.
Externally, the unit will have demised parking and a communal yard area and will benefit from a partial glazed elevation to the pedestrian entrance area, together with a roller shutter entrance. The rear elevation will also offer excellent scope for signage onto Chancel Way which is the connecting thoroughfare road into the residential areas of Yew Tree Park.
The photographs were taken in May and it is anticipated subject to exchange of contracts the property could be available by way of Q1/Q2 2023.
Subject to prior appointment, prospective tenants/occupiers can be shown completed units to help identify the typical specification and layout of a completed unit.
An architects typical specification document is also available on request.
- Approximately 11,347 square feet inc. 892 square foot mezzanine (1,054.09 square metres) GIA.
- Approximately 11,347 square feet inc. 892 square foot mezzanine (1,054.09
square metres) GIA.
- 7.1 metre Eaves Height.
- To include Ground floor Offices of approximately 820 square feet and mezzanine storage area of approximately 892 square feet.
- Demised parking and Communal yard areas.
- Rentals from £7.00 per square foot exclusive.
- May also consider a sale 999-year long leasehold at nil/peppercorn ground rent.