A new portal frame warehouse with a generous yard and parking within an enclosed self-contained site. Please note it is proposed the warehouse will have a 10% element of offices, however at this early stage with construction being underway, the orientation and indeed position of the offices can be altered to mirror the ingoing
occupier's requirements - see example indicative office layouts below.
Please also note that the plans as proposed allow for a 500 square foot mezzanine, but again this could be increased if required. Indicative elevations and various floor plans are as below.
Barracuda Business Park forms the third phase of an employment development within the Yew Tree Park strategic development site. The first phase of the development known as Dakota Business Park is now complete and fully occupied, with phase 2 being Seafire Business Park, which is also under construction.
The site is situated within the growing town of Burscough, which is connected by the A59, an arterial route connecting Liverpool to the south and Preston to the north.
Immediate and existing occupiers to Unit 2 Barracuda Business Park include Rickerby Agricultural & Horticultural Machinery and a proposed retail site fronting Chancel Way, which is a continuation of Tollgate road and leads through to the Redrow & Anwyl Homes residential developments.
- Approximately 22,500 square feet (2,090.17 square metres) GIA.
- New Warehouse Under Construction.
- Eaves Height of approximately 7.15 metres.
- Low site coverage, with generous yard and parking area within an enclosed & secure site.
- Scope to provide 10% office content to a layout to mirror occupier's requirements.
- May also consider a sale - 999-year long leasehold interest at a nil/ peppercorn ground rent.
- Rental from £7.00 per square foot subject to specification, but on the assumption of 10% office element.
- Timing to Completion - 3 months from exchange of contracts.