The property is two-storey with an open plan ground floor café operator trading beneath three arched glazed shop front to London Street, with a separate entrance off London Street providing access to the refurbished office suites at ground and first floors.
Of traditional brick construction, with mock Tudor frontage, under a pitched slate roof, both the office and café having separate entrances. To the rear elevation is an extension with flat roof and alleyway into Anchor street providing car parking spaces for up to four vehicles.
The office areas provide six refurbished office suites, with many original features including panelled walls and parquet flooring. These offices are now let to three separate tenants. Please note planning permission had been granted for change of use to provide two apartments (now expired but further details available on application).
- Established café tenant from 2016. Rent passing - £30,000.
- Refurbished offices to ground and first floor with independent entrance producing £12,700 per annum.
- Existing Tenants Unaffected by the Sale.
- Attractive period property to a prominent position in Southport Town Centre.
- Car parking at the rear for four cars.
- Total rental Income £42,700 per annum.
- Offices offer residential conversion potential, subject to the necessary consents.
- No VAT on Purchase Price.