Available due to relocation, the subject property is an attractive, self-contained, period office property, constructed over basement, ground, first and second floors.
Steps are provided to the upper ground floor entrance leading into the front office and reception area, with interview room beyond, together with two further private offices, WC and kitchenette, in addition to access to the basement storage area, which provides two file storage areas.
From the ground floor and off the kitchen area, a door provides access into the rear enclosed yard. The first floor provides three further private offices, WC accommodation and stairs from the main hallway leading to the second floor, providing a further two offices. The typical specification for the offices offer suspended ceilings, incorporating recessed spotlighting, recessed louvres, and surface mounted light fittings to the second floor, painted and plastered walls, carpet floor covering and/or laminate/vinyl to other areas. New high efficiency gas boiler recently installed. In addition, the premises benefit from comfort cooling to most offices. The property also has the benefit of a key pad entry and alarm system.
- Attractive Self-Contained office Accommodation.
- Recognised Legal, Profession and Medical Location of Ormskirk Town Centre.
- Period Office Building Over Basement, Ground, First and Second Floors.
- New high efficiency gas boiler recently installed. In addition, the premises benefit from
comfort cooling to most offices.
- Available For Outright Purchase or by Way of A New Lease.
- Ormskirk Town Centre Offices To Let or Purchase With Vacant Possession.
- Approx 2,053 sqft NIA.