A substantial semi-detached double fronted property which has for many years traded as a A5/Takeaway premises with parking to the front off Botanic Road, in addition to substantial 4 bedroom living accommodation to the first floor and two outbuildings off the rear flagged courtyard.
The property is to be sold with the benefit of vacant possession, however an inventory of the former takeaway equipment is available which can be purchased by way of a separate negotiation.
However, the property is also potentially suitable for alternative uses through the adaptation and alterations to the ground floor, subject to the necessary consents.
- Substantial and Long Established A5/Takeaway Premises
- Attractive Position within Churchtown
- Offered with Vacant Possession.
- Scope for Alternative Uses Subject to The Necessary Consents.
- 4 Bedroom Living Accommodation to the First Floor
- Rear Outbuilding
- Planning Permission Granted to Convert First Floor into Two Flats