A terrace of 11 garages (including one double garage) of brick construction, metal clad mono pitch roof and up and over garage doors.
When fully let on assured shorthold agreements we understand the property previously produced a total annual income of £10,300 per annum, which we believe could increase if we let today.
In readiness of the planning permission now granted a number of the units have been cleared.
- Rarely available Freehold Terrace of 11 Individual Garages.
- Close to Southport Town Centre.
- Producing £10,300 pa when fully let with scope for rental increase.
- Planning Permission Granted for Redevelopment to Provide Offices and Storage Units.
- No VAT on Purchase Price.