Fully let to Barclays Bank for a term of 20 years from April 2007.
The subject property is constructed over basement, ground and first floor, together with second floor storage. To the basement, there are various vaults and safes, the ground floor providing the sales and customer cash desk area, together with various stores and offices to the rear, with the benefit of air conditioning units.
The first floor has more private offices, canteen, stores and WC accommodation, with the second floor providing further storage and staff room accommodation.
The subject property is located within Ormskirk's pedestrianised town centre, close to its central clock tower, on one of the primary retail and leisure positions of Aughton Street.
Immediate occupiers include Costa Coffee, Santander and Domino's Pizza, with the property accessed from Aughton Street, but also with vehicle and pedestrian access provided to the rear, off the Market Way car park, which also provides access for M & S Food and Starbucks Coffee. Ormskirk is a market town in the West Lancashire district, approx. 13 miles North of Liverpool, 9 miles Southeast of Southport and 18 miles Southwest of Preston.
- Fully let to Barclays Bank for a term of 20 years from April 2007.
- Rental of £49,250 per annum exclusive.
- Located in the heart of Ormskirk Town Centre.
- Attractive bank premises arranged over basement, ground, first and second floors offering over 2,900 square feet NIA.
- No VAT on Purchase Price.