40 and 42 Part Street comprise a pair of large, semi-detached Victorian villas, with substantial front and rear gardens, at lower ground floor level, a central tunnel provides undercroft vehicle access to the front and rear.
Both 40 and 42 are linked at every level horizontally via corridors and vertically via shared stairs, and for many years operated as a large care home with 33 x bedrooms.
The property also includes kitchen and plant facilities at lower ground floor, bedrooms, staff rooms and lounges at ground floor and additional bedroom space at first and second floor.
Part Street is an established residential area on the edge of Southport Town Centre, as indicated on our aerial image.
- Vacant 33-bed former nursing home
- Two large semi-detached Victorian villas with substantial front and rear gardens.
- Central tunnel at lower ground floor level providing under croft for vehicle access to front and back.
- Scope for conversion to 12 two-bedroom apartments. Further details upon application.
- Also Option of Redevelopment including possible Demolition - subject to necessary consents & covenant release.
- Total site area: 0.45 acres, subject to confirmation with the Deeds.
- Existing Gross Internal Area in excess of 11,100 square feet.