Unconditional offers in excess of £200,000 are invited for the property.
We request that all offers should be received in writing by post or email: email@example.com by no later than 12 noon on Friday 4th March.
The subject property is a detached chapel/ mission hall we understand originally constructed as a Presbyterian Church. The main section is single storey with rendered elevations and pitched roof, together with a lean-to front reception/entrance area, plus a single storey flat roof brick built extension to the rear. Internally, the property is primarily open plan, with main church and congregation area, two further small halls, separated by way of folding concertina style door, kitchen and WCs.
We understand mains electricity, oil fired central heating and water is connected, and there is a septic tank for foul water.
The Drummersdale Mission is located on Merscar Lane in Scarisbrick, just off Drummersdale Lane, in an affluent and well regarded semi-rural location of West Lancashire, approximately 3.5 miles north from Ormskirk and 7 miles south east of Southport. The subject property is identified on an aerial image overleaf and by our board to Merscar Lane.
- Unconditional offers to be received by Friday 4th March.
- Detached Mission / Church hall extending to approximately 1500 square feet GIA.
- Total site area approximately 0.5 acres - subject to confirmation with the Deeds.
- Attractive and affluent semi-rural location.
- Scope for residential conversion or redevelopment - subject to the necessary consents.
- Unencumbered freehold.