The property has dual entrance pedestrian doors leading into the ground floor workshop area, with stud office, WC, in addition to rear office and roller shutter door to the side yard area, in addition to secondary escape staircase. The first floor provides an open plan showroom area, with a large glazed window overlooking the A565, which has been utilised for showroom purposes.
The property is of a portal frame construction, with brick and cladding infill, together with the aforementioned glazing section over the A565. Externally, the property provides extensive car parking areas.
We are advised by the client the property was constructed in circa. 1996 and appropriate correspondence is in place from West Lancs Borough Council to confirm uninterrupted retail use since 1997, however, the vendors would give consideration to leasing for other employment uses subject to the necessary consents. Please note, however, there would be a prohibition against any lettings to furniture and kitchen manufacturers/retailers, or indeed any food and motor trade/garage-type uses, which we believe are also prohibited in the head lease. Further details on application.
- Approximately 4,985 square feet GIA including first floor showroom.
- Prominent position to the A565 Southport New Road.
- Available from Mid April 2022 due to relocation.
- Current Use Furniture Workshop and Showroom.
- Suitable for other employment uses, subject to the necessary consents
- No VAT on rental (clients to confirm).