Well-presented, grade II listed former Tea Room/Restaurant Premises with Separate Function Room & 2 Bed Owners Living Accommodation.
The property is accessed via a dedicated ground floor Lord Street entrance, with stairs leading to the first floor tea rooms offering an open plan seating area (circa 90 covers) kitchen/preparation area, customer toilets and store room. The second floor presents open plan function room accommodation with bar and fully equipped kitchen. We understand the function room is licensed for 100 people. The third floor offers 2 bedroom owners accommodation with lounge, kitchen, bathroom & office. There is also a laundry room and male & female WC's.
- Former Victorian Themed Tea Room/Restaurant to First Floor with Circa 90 Covers.
- Separate Function Room to Second Floor- licensed for 100.
- Owners Accommodation at Third Floor.
- Southport Town Centre Location with Views over Lord Street.
- Available by Way of A New Lease.
- Approximately 6,000 sq ft over First, Second and Third Floors.
- Available May 2022, Due to Retirement.