The ground floor has for many years operated as a former taxi rank. It is primarily open plan.
We understand the property has a '"Sui Generis" classification, suitable for a variety of uses - subject to the necessary consents. The landlord has submitted an application to the local council to install a new shop front, please see below.
Further details on application.
The subject property can be found within Moorgate, which forms part of the pedestrianised central core of Ormskirk Town Centre.
The front of the property faces onto Moorgate, which in turn is a major pedestrian thoroughfare into Ormskirk Town Centre by way of the rear car park, where the property has a rear entrance off, which is also adjacent to the town's M & S food store.
- Available by Way of a New Lease
- Incentives Available / Flexible Terms Considered
- Suitable for Retail, Bar / Restaurant / Drinking Establishments or other Commercial Uses - Subject to the Necessary Consents
- Prime Ormskirk Town Centre Location
- Ground Floor Unit Extending to Approx. 775 Square Feet NIA
- No VAT on rental