Former depot premises to the rear of 97 Blackgate Lane comprising a variety of units and land used for car/container and caravan storage, as well as other employment uses.
When fully let, the current rent roll is approximately £39,556.50, however, many of these rentals are historic and reversionary, thus offers scope for future owners to increase rental on renewal and review.
There is also clearly scope for further employment/storage development and uses, subject to the necessary consents or alternatively complete redevelopment for housing/residential again could be a possibility, subject to the necessary consents.
A copy of the tenancy schedule is available upon request.
- Total site area approximately 1.39 acres - subject to confirmation with the deeds.
- Variety of multi-occupied employment and storage units, in addition container, car and caravan storage occupiers.
- Producing approximately £39,556 per annum when fully let - Many rentals reversionary, i.e. scope for rental growth.
- Total Gross Internal Area of existing units approximately 14,467 square feet GIA.
- Scope for further employment/storage or residential redevelopment - subject to the necessary consents.
- No VAT on purchase price.
- Ideal part owner/occupier investor or developer opportunity.