The subject property comprises a substantial double fronted and elevated detached Victorian property constructed with a red facing brick under a pitched, slate roof that has been converted many years ago to provide six self-contained flat units.
The property is set back from the roadside allowing for a parking area that extends along the side of the property, leading to a garage to the rear of the site.
Internally, the accommodation provides 6 self-contained flats over ground, first and second floors.
The basement of the property may offer further conversion potential, subject to the necessary consents, but is currently used for landlord's storage.
We understand each property is individually metered for utilities.
- Double Fronted Detached Property, Providing 6 Self Contained Flats.
- Existing Tenants Unaffected by the Sale.
- Producing Approximately £34,200 Per Annum - Breakdown of Income & Tenancies Available on Request.
- Potential Conversion of Basement - Subject to Necessary Consents.
- No VAT on Purchase Price.