Detached Brick Barn
Offered with full planning permission to partially extend and convert into two dwellings - from architect's floor plans as proposed, we understand in total this provides over 4,300 square feet of accommodation post conversion - the proposal includes for the demolition of the low eaves timber broiler shed to the rear.
Dutch Storage Barn
Detached Dutch storage barn of approx. 1,900sqft. Please note, the Dutch barn would be subject to a claw back provision should the purchaser or their successors in Title, for a period of 15 years (exp. 2036), obtain consent for new residential dwellings.
However, please also note it is proposed any claw back provision would not apply to the Dutch barn if it were consented for anything other than residential dwellings, i.e. ancillary accommodation such as storage, garage, equestrian, leisure annexe, office, etc.
It is understood Dicconsons Farm site area extends in total to approximately 0.186 hectares (0.46 acres) subject to confirmation with the Deeds.
A substantial 5 bed detached house of approximately 2,500 square feet and single storey outbuilding/garage/store and adjacent garden plot. Available by way of separate negotiation.
- Idyllic semi-rural location close to Aughton and Ormskirk.
- Detached brick barn with full planning for conversion and part extension into 2 semi-detached dwellings, reference 2019/1214/FUL (1no. 4 bed, 1no. 3 bed).
- Dutch Barn.
- Total Site Area 0.186 ha (0.46 acres) subject to confirmation with the deeds.
- Very rare opportunity to come to the market.
- Affluent and desirable West Lancashire location.