Situated off Back Lane, adjacent to the entrance off the A59 Northway, this semi-rural plot extends to approximately 0.21 acres - subject to confirmation with the Deeds and accommodates a detached true bungalow, offering porch, hall, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, separate WC and interconnecting lounge & dining room.
The property would benefit from some modernisation and also offers scope for extension or redevelopment, subject to the necessary Consents. The property also has a detached double garage, with electric roller shutter door, under a pitched, tiled roof, together with a stoned parking area and established lawn areas, with shrubs and established trees to its perimeter, this is a rare opportunity to come to the market in such a semi-rural location, the property is offered with vacant possession and no onward chain. We understand there is also a shared septic tank.
Please note the vendors propose to incorporate a fixed clawback provision should the purchasers or their successors in Title for a period 10 years post completion, be successful in achieving Planning Consent for a replacement dwelling extending to over 1800 square feet GIA or over.
The clawback premium would be fixed at £30,000 which in turn would be linked to inflation and calculated by way of compounded increases in the Retail Price Index or Consumer Price Index (RPI or CPI).
- Detached true bungalow, with double garage, 2 bedrooms and interconnecting Lounge & Dining Room.
- Extending to approximately 1,320 square feet GIA including detached double garage.
- Scope for modernisation, extension or redevelopment - subject to the necessary Consents.
- Offered with vacant possession.
- Total site area approximately 0.21 of an acre - subject to confirmation with the Deeds.