OFFERS INVITED BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS, WEDNESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER.
The property comprises a substantial detached double fronted former doctor's surgery, which includes coach house/outbuilding and garages to the rear.
Situated to a highly sought after area of Churchtown the property would suite a variety of alternative uses such as office, day nursery or residential conversion subject to all appropriate consents.
The property is set back from the roadside and benefits from off street parking to the front with an accessible entrance leading to the reception area and accommodation beyond. To the rear of the property there is a sizable lawned area with patio together with a driveway leading up to the brick built stores and garage block at the rear of the site.
Internally the accommodation is arranged over ground and first floors briefly comprising a number of private practice rooms over both levels together with reception, staff kitchen, WCs and ancillary stores.
The property is available with vacant possession on completion.
- OFFERS INVITED BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS, WEDNESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER.
- Substantial Detached Double Fronted Former Doctor's Surgery
- Includes Coach House/Outbuilding and Garages to the Rear.
- Situated in a Highly Sought After Area of Churchtown.
- Would Suit a Variety of Alternative Uses Such as Office, Day Nursery or Residential Conversion subject to all appropriate consents.
- Vacant Possession Upon Completion.