A double fronted former bookmakers, with dual glazed frontage and central pedestrian entrance door with roller shutter above, leading into the primarily open plan trading area, with rear counter, store and WC facilities.
Originally the ground floor was two independent and self contained retail units and the vendors can reinstate into the configuration. Further details on application.
The first floor has a separate entrance off Liverpool Road North and leads to a suite of private offices.
The property would be suitable for a number of retail, restaurant or indeed bar uses, subject to the necessary Consents.
- Preliminary Particulars.
- Ground floor, former William Hill bookmakers, primarily open plan and extending to approximately 1,160sqft square feet NIA.
- Scope for the Ground Floor to be reinstated into Two Retail Units.
- First floor offices with separate entrance off Liverpool Road, providing approximately 615 square feet NIA.
- Consideration may be given to leasing of Ground or First floor separately.
- Incentives Considered to Reflect Works Required.