To the front elevation there is a cobbled area providing bench seating and some off road parking.
The Bar and Restaurant area is well appointed with plentiful dining and drinking areas to the ground floor, in addition to male and female w.c.'s, private office and kitchen.
To the rear of the ground floor patio doors lead onto one attractive decking areas with seating, pergolas plus a separate outside bar which has accommodated outside pizza caterers.
From Liverpool Road there is a separate entrance into the first floor HMO accommodation.
This provides 6 letting bedrooms plus communal bathroom, kitchen and shower room by way of planning consent 2015/0998/COU.
The subject property can be found off Liverpool Road (B5312) Skelmersdale. The B5312 can be found off the A577 Ormskirk Road roundabout.
Liverpool Road also connects via Skelmersdale Road to the A570/Ormskirk Road and junction 3 of the M58 motorway.
- Fitted Out Ground Floor Bar/Restaurant with External Seating Areas
- Bar/Restaurant 10 year lease from March 2022 at £24,000 per annum
- Separate Entrance to Liverpool Road to HMO Accommodation
- Converted in 2016 to provide 6 letting rooms and common areas
- Producing Gross Income of Approximately £26,520 per annum
- Existing Tenants Unaffected by the Sale
- Total rent approximately £54,250 per annum