Dual-fronted retail/office unit, currently being used by an educational company and offers well-appointed office accommodation throughout, which includes part air conditioning & central heating, toilet facilities to both floors, kitchen and restroom to the ground floor, carpet floor covering, beech wood work finishes to part, Category 5 wiring and the property is fully alarmed by ADT. The ground floor provides the main shop/office area, air conditioning throughout, leading to the kitchen/staff room, with breakfast bar and sink off, which has a separate WC/cloakroom, with wash hand basin and storage cupboard off.
The first floor provides an open plan office area with two well-appointed private offices off, together with storage cupboard and WC with wash hand basin.
Please also note the vendor owns No.40 Derby Street West, which is tenanted but may also give consideration to the sale of this property, subject to and with the benefit of the occupational lease. Further details upon request.
- Well-Appointed Offices Throughout.
- Available Due to the Relocation of the Existing Tenant from 1st January 2022.
- Specification to Include Air Conditioning, Carpets, Alarm, Category 5 Wiring.
- Approximately 851 Square Feet NIA over Ground and First Floor.
- Vendor May Consider an Outright Sale, Guide Price £185,000.
- VAT not Applicable to Purchase Price or Rental.