The ground floor has for many years operated as a former taxi rank. It is primarily open plan, but lends itself to potentially be split into two units; one unit facing Moorgate, the other entrance off the rear car park or letting as one larger shop.
Please note the vendors may consider a lease of just this ground floor retail unit, at a rental of £10,500 per annum (please note there will be a prohibition against any future taxi use for a letting).
Accessed off Moorgate, with its own dedicated entrance, the upper floors were converted in 2014 to provide self-contained student accommodation, with three bedrooms, one lounge, kitchen, bathroom and WC facilities.
The property is managed by a local student letting agency and is pre-let for the next academic year, each tenant is paying £95.00 per week for 47 weeks of the year, which produces a gross income of £13,395 per annum, the landlords being responsible for utilities - electricity, water & gas for the central heating.
- Ground Floor Vacant Former Taxi Rank Extending to Approx. 775 Square Feet NIA.
- Scope to Potentially Separate the Ground Floor into Two Self-Contained Units, Front to Back.
- Upper Floors Converted in 2014 to Student Accommodation.
- Upper Floor Student Accommodation Pre-Let for the Next Academic Year, Providing a Gross Income of £13,395 Per Annum.
- May Consider Letting of the Ground Floor - £10,500 Per Annum Exclusive.
- Rare Opportunity to Purchase within Ormskirk Town Centre.