Offers Invited by Monday 20th September 2021
The subject property comprises a former off-licence license premises with extensive ground floor storage areas together with a self-contained three bedroomed residential flat/maisonette.
The property is brick constructed with painted masonry/render elevations under a pitched slate /tiled roof and is anticipated to date from the late 1800s.
Externally the property has a block paved parking area accessible via lowered curbs to both Matlock Road and Bury Road providing off street parking for circa six vehicles.
Internally the accommodation provides an area to the ground floor of the corner of the building with return shop frontage glazing to Bury Road and Matlock Road, beyond which there are a number of storerooms making up the remainder of the retail accommodation.
Separately and with additional access of Bury Road provides an entrance to a self-contained residential flat/maisonette which comprises a ground floor lounge together with an additional reception room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor.
- Offered with vacant possession on completion.
- Deceptively spacious retail unit with stores and off road parking.
- Separate three bed living accommodation.
- Established and dense residential location close to Birkdale primary school.
- Offers Invited by Monday 20th September 2021