Single storey retail unit with glazed frontage and fascia signage to Lord Street Southport, underneath an attractive Victorian glazed canopy.
Internally, the property is primarily open plan and is extensively fitted out as a former travel agents, with suspended ceiling incorporating recessed lighting, leading to a partially glazed former Bureau de Exchange counter area with storage, office, kitchen and WC facilities beyond the security door which forms part of the counter area.
- Fully Fitted Former Travel Agency.
- Suitable for a Variety of uses to Include Retail, Leisure & Food, Subject to the Necessary Consents.
- Prime Retail Opportunity Adjacent to Starbucks.
- Located to Central Lord Street, Southport Town Centre.
- New Lease Available.
- Approximately 1,400 sq ft NIA.