From the front/Manchester Road elevation, the property has a bay window shop front, with fascia signage above and adjacent pedestrian entrance door. This leads into the former retail area, which has enclosed stairs leading to the first floor residential accommodation. Beyond the retail areas, there is a WC and kitchen area, and a further workshop and garage, which has an up-and-over door and benefits from a gated side entrance off Manchester Road. Subject to the necessary consents, this workshop and garage area may be suitable for residential accommodation.
The first floor accessed off the main retail area provides front lounge, bedroom with built in wardrobes, bathroom, kitchen and further bedroom and could also be potentially separated from the current retail areas, again, subject to the necessary consents.
The property has been in the same ownership for many years and whilst it would benefit from modernisation we consider it has been well-maintained throughout.
- Significantly extended retail accommodation.
- Integral 2 bed owner's accommodation to the first floor. Scope for forming separate entrance. (subject to necessary consents)
- Rear workshop and garage, also with conversion potential
- Offered with vacant possession
- No VAT on purchase price.
- Approximately 1900 sq ft GIA over ground and first floors