Substantial detached property located to a high-end residential location adaptable to a variety of uses subject to consents.
The property occupies a corner position to Weld Road and Rotten Row, affording it stunning views over the sea front and model boating lake. The accommodation is currently arranged and trading as luxury holiday apartments with an excellent reputation, together with well presented owner's accommodation finished to a high standard. More information can be found at the following address - Birkdale Ocean View Apartments https://www.booking.com/hotel/gb/birkdale-ocean-view-apartments.en-gb.html.
The property has scope for further development with a lower level offering potential for conversion to an additional unit subject to consents. It is understood planning permission is already in place (via application reference DC/2020/01612) for the 'Construction of a new vehicle access to Rotten Row and raising of ground level to create an additional vehicle turning and parking area,' which is anticipated to facilitate self-containment of any proposed development.
Although the property has been successfully run as holiday apartments it nevertheless offers potential for alternative use owing to its size and sought after location. This may be in the form of conversion to a single dwelling or into a higher number of residential letting units, again subject to all appropriate permissions.
- Substantial Detached Property on Corner Plot
- Sought After Residential Area
- Well Presented and Modern Interior
- 3x Holiday Apartments Plus Owners Accommodation. Since 2017, 2x Large Holiday Apartments Plus Owners Accommodation
- Potential for Basement Conversion - Subject to the Necessary Consents
- To be Sold By Public Auction via Pugh & Co. on the 23rd June 2021