Formerly a social club, the property was extensively refurbished in 2019 by the current owners to provide a ground floor entrance and parking area off Poplar Street, the ground floor providing a waiting room with kitchen & WC off, corridor with stairs leading to the first floor, with office and WC facilities and two primarily open plan studio areas, with associated storage off.
Typical specification of painted and plastered walls, surface mounted light fittings and gas central heating. All windows and doors are replacement UPVC and the existing tenant, who is wholly unaffected by the sale occupies by way of a five-year lease from August 2019 at a rental of £13,950. A copy of the lease is available on application.
- Extensively refurbished part-ground floor and entire first floor accommodation.
- Let to established performing arts tenant, who is unaffected by the sale.
- Lease: five-year term from August 2019 at £13,950 per annum.
- Parking provision and ramped access to ground floor entrance.
- Approximately 2400 square feet.
- Ground floor providing waiting room, kitchen & WC and upper floor providing two primarily open plan studio spaces with office, storage & WC's.
- Ideal Pension Fund / SIPP Investment Purchase.