The property has been refurbished by the current owners to provide a ground floor entrance and parking area off Poplar Street, the ground floor providing a large open plan space with storage room off and stairs leading to the first floor, with one large open plan room with storage cupboard and WC facilities with associated storage off.
Typical specification of painted and plastered walls, surface mounted light fittings and gas central heating. All windows and doors are replacement UPVC.
The subject property can be found on Poplar Street, just off Sussex Road, which in turn connects through to Hoghton Street and Lord Street thereafter, within Southport Town Centre.
- Extensively refurbished part-ground floor and entire first floor accommodation.
- Former Dance/Performing Arts Studio but would suit alternative uses such as Offices.
- Parking provision and ramped access to ground floor entrance.
- Approximately 2400 square feet.
- Ground floor providing a large open plan space, with storage room off and upper floor providing one large open plan room with storage cupboard; and separate WC's & ancillary room off.
- Ideal Pension Fund / SIPP Investment Purchase.