Converted in 2015, the property provides 5 one-bedroom apartments over ground, first and second floors.
The ground floor has a main entrance and flat 1, with a bedroom, together with a living room/dining area, kitchen and shower room. To the rear on the ground floor, there is a further apartment, with living room, bedroom, kitchen/diner and bathroom off the hall.
The first floor to the front provides a one-bedroom flat with living room and separate bedroom off, kitchen/diner and shower room off the hall.
To the rear of the first floor, there is a further one bedroom apartment, with open-plan living/dining area, with stairs up to the bedroom at the rear on the second floor, together with kitchen and shower room.
To the second floor front, there is a one-bedroom apartment, with living room, separate bedroom with wardrobe off, bathroom and dining room/kitchen.
Copies of the approved plan (amended layout post planning), Planning and Building Regulation Consents are available on request.
- 5 x one bedroom self contained apartments.
- Current rental £24,900 per annum, rising to £31,500 per annum on the letting of apartment 5, currently vacant.
- Tenants pay an additional £100 per month for gas and water, separately metered for electricity.
- Originally converted from offices in 2015 - copies of the planning consent and approved plans available on request.
- Sustainable location close to Southport Town Centre.
- No VAT on purchase.