Imposing and ornate, detached, Victorian villa constructed with many original features, over lower ground, ground, first and part-second floor.
As existing, seven flats are provided, however, there is also scope for a further studio flat to the ground floor, subject to Planning Consents. This area is currently provided to a shell finish.
The existing tenants, who are unaffected by the proposed sale, occupy by way of Assured Shorthold Tenancies, paying monthly rents as follows:
Flat 1 - two-bed: £750.00 per calendar month.
Flat 2 - two-bed: £575.00 per calendar month.
Flat 3 - two-bed: £615.00 per calendar month.
Flat 4 - one-bed: £500.00 per calendar month.
Flat 5 - one-bed: £450.00 per calendar month.
Flat 6 - two-bed: £580.00 per calendar month.
Flat 7 - one-bed: £450.00 per calendar month.
Approximate annual rental: £47,040 per annum.
We understand each flat is responsible and individually metered for utilities and separately assessed for council tax.
Externally, there is a large gravel car park area to the front, and the rear garden, which has been cleared, is accessed to the side.
- Imposing detached property constructed over three/part four storeys.
- Seven flats plus potential studio flat, subject to PP (offered to shell condition).
- Currently producing approximately £47,040 per annum by way of seven Assured Shorthold Tenancies - existing tenants unaffected by proposed sale.
- New build development potential to the rear - positive pre-application response from Sefton MBC.
- Plans prepared to show three two storey 2 bed detached homes to rear of the plot - approximately 1,075 sq ft GIA each. Also potential re-development of existing block to provide new build 4 storey comprising 8 2 bed apartments of approximately 860 sq ft each. Copies of plans and pre app correspondence available on request.
- Freehold and no VAT on purchase price.