Imposing and ornate, detached, Victorian villa constructed with many original features, over lower ground, ground, first and part-second floor.
As existing, seven flats are provided, however, there is also scope for a further studio flat to the ground floor, subject to Planning Consents. This area is currently provided to a shell finish.
The existing tenants, who are unaffected by the proposed sale, occupy by way of Assured Shorthold Tenancies, paying monthly rents as follows:
Flat 1 - two-bed: £750.00 per calendar month.
Flat 2 - two-bed: £575.00 per calendar month.
Flat 3 - two-bed: £615.00 per calendar month.
Flat 4 - one-bed: £500.00 per calendar month.
Flat 5 - one-bed: £450.00 per calendar month.
Flat 6 - two-bed: £580.00 per calendar month.
Flat 7 - one-bed: £450.00 per calendar month.
Approximate annual rental: £47,040 per annum.
We understand each flat is responsible and individually metered for utilities and separately assessed for council tax. We also understand that property has recently had electrical works carried out to ensure the building is up-to-date with the most recent electrical regulations. Certificates available upon request.
Externally, there is a large gravel car park area to the front, and the rear garden, which has been cleared, is accessed to the side.
- Imposing detached property constructed over three/part four storeys.
- Seven flats plus potential studio flat, subject to PP (offered to shell condition).
- Currently producing approximately £47,040 per annum by way of seven Assured Shorthold Tenancies - existing tenants unaffected by proposed sale.
- New build development potential to the rear - positive pre-application response from Sefton MBC.
- Plans prepared to show three two storey 2 bed detached homes to rear of the plot - approximately 1,075 sq ft GIA each. Also potential re-development of existing block to provide new build 4 storey comprising 8 2 bed apartments of approximately 860 sq ft each. Copies of plans and pre app correspondence available on request.
- Freehold and no VAT on purchase price.