The subject property is a two-storey retail premises with fully glazed frontage, with inset glazed pedestrian door, with scope for significant fascia signage above. Internally, the retail area is primarily open plan, with suspended ceiling, incorporating recessed lighting, leading to a rear lean-to further sales area, with surface mounted fluorescent strip lighting and fire exit to the rear.
The first floor is accessed by way of an enclosed stairwell off the ground floor and leads to an open plan area, which has historically been used for stores in addition to WC accommodation. Lighting and fire exit to a small open yard area at the rear.
The subject property is positioned on Chapel Lane, which is Formby's primary retail location. Immediate neighbours include Café Nero Coffee Shop, Iceland and Costa Coffee, in addition to a variety of local independent retailers.
Formby is an affluent town situated approximately ?miles south of Southport and approximately 12 miles north of Liverpool. Chapel Lane is the primary retail location accessed off Brows Lane and Three Tons Lane.
- Approximately 1,430 sq ft NIA over ground and first floor.
- Ground floor open plan retail with first floor storage and WCs.
- Primary retail location in Formby Village next door to Café Nero.
- Flexible lease terms and concessions considered.
- Available from 1st June 2021.