The ground floor provides a fitted bar area with basement/cellar, lounge with stage, pool table area, male and female w.c.'s, rear kitchen and external smoking area.
This area has been leased for a term of 4 years from July 2020 at an annual rental of £16,900 per annum. The existing tenants are unaffected by the sale and a copy of this lease is available upon request.
The first floor has a dedicated entrance off Liverpool Road. Historically this had been used as a photography studio and store, however the vendors have received confirmation from WLBC that prior planning approval is not required for the first floor to be converted into 3 bed managers flat. Indicative floor plans below and copy correspondence from WLBC is available upon request.
- Part Ground Floor and Basement Bar - Leased on 4 year lease from July 2020 at an annual rent of £16,900 per annum.
- First Floor Separately Accessed - former photograph studio with scope for conversion to 3 bed managers flat.
- Existing Tenants Unaffected by the Sale.
- Substantial Double Fronted Property Providing over approximately 3,600 sq ft.
- No VAT on Purchase Price.