Bridge End Building comprises of 2 retail units fronting the busy Liverpool Road North/A59, originally 3 retail units but unit 2 (Hairdressers amalgamated into a unit which was off Orrell Lane).
Both ground floor retail units are primarily open plan with one unit having their own kitchen and WC facility to the rear of unit 3.
Also to the rear of the ground floor there is a loading bay and bin store area, together with double entrance gates onto Orrell Lane.
From the Orrell Lane elevation, the offices have a dedicated entrance with stairs to the first and second floors, together with adjacent disabled lift also serving both floors. There is also a secondary stairwell from the Liverpool Road elevation providing a fire exit from the first and second floor office suites.
On the first floor landing there is a comms room area, male & female and disabled/unisex WC.
The first floor offices are let to a single occupier and are primarily open plan with private offices,in addition to the fire exit stairs which leads down to the Liverpool Road North elevation.
The second floor also has a WC and unisex WC facility, in addition to a communal kitchenette and fire exit.
The second floor provides 5 private offices. Offices 3 and 4 are currently vacant and available to let (office 2 currently occupied by the vendor). In respect of these offices, we understand they are not subject to a service charge provision but each office demise has their own electricity sub-meter where the landlord separately invoices for the electricity consumption.
Water is also invoiced by the landlord on a pro rata occupation type arrangement.
The ground floor units we also understand are separately metered for their utilities.
- Modern purpose built retail and office premises.
- 2 fully let ground floor retail units.
- First floor offices fully let.
- 2 vacant office suites to the second floor (available to rent at £6,760 per annum).
- Total income approximately £63,050 per annum, rising to an estimated £69,810 per annum on the letting of the vacant offices 3 and 4 to the second floor.
- Tenants Wholly Unaffected by the Sale.
- We understand no VAT on purchase price.