From Preston New Road, pedestrian and vehicle access is provided onto the paved forecourt area. The ground floor self-contained retail unit has a substantial glazed frontage to Preston New Road with an integral pedestrian door, leading into a primarily open plan hairdressing salon area with rear washing stations, kitchen, WC and breakout area.
To the side, a separate entrance provides access to the upper floors, which provides a suite of various offices/treatment rooms, together with kitchen and WC.
Historically this has for many years been let to a beautician/nail bar however, it provides obvious scope for conversion to residential accommodation subject to the necessary consents.
To the rear, there are a number of outbuildings, which could be demolished to provide further parking or, alternatively, to construct new accommodation.
Please note that we hold on files details of an expired consent relating to the demolition of these outbuildings and the construction of a new store unit. Details of these can be provided on request.
- Self-contained Retail unit with off road parking, offered with vacant possession
- First floor office/beauticians, again offered with vacant possession - scope for Residential conversion subject to the necessary consents
- Land and outbuildings to rear - planning permission (now lapsed) for new build Garage/Warehouse unit
- Prominent roadside position with plentiful off road car parking to Preston New Road
- Ideal SIPP/pension fund investment purchase