We understand the existing buildings/structures are suitable for refurbishment or demolition/redevelopment.
Please note there would be a restriction against use for waste or recycling.
The subject plots can be found towards the head of Crowland Street, which is the arterial road running through the Southport's primary industrial location, Crowland Industrial Park, which in turn is situated approximately 1.5 miles from Southport town centre.
Plots 8, 9 & 10 are positioned to Crowland Close with Plot 11 found off Russell Road.
- Freehold land and premises suitable for redevelopment
- Plots 8, 9 & 10 - Approx 0.84 acres
- Plot 11 - Approx 0.31 acres.
- Available Individually or as a Whole
- Vendors may also give consideration to leasing of cleared yards
- Very rare freehold opportunity to come to the market
- Ideal Employment Redevelopment Opportunity for owner occupiers/developers.