Originally constructed as a social club, the property has undergone an extensive refurbishment in 2016 to provide 2 very large bar/function rooms area, complete and offered with all furniture, various fittings, lighting, security equipment, fridges and the like (a full inventory will be available on request) and, has a late licence which provides for up to 225 persons in the main bar area and 180 in the adjacent function room.
Given the large open plan floor areas, the accommodation is also suitable for a variety of alternative uses, subject to the necessary consents.
Also, the site formerly had Planning consent for the demolition and construction of 12 new build two bed self-contained flats, reference 2013/0823/FULL - now expired, but copies available on request. The subject property is located to Witham Road in the old Skelmersdale area, in close proximity to the roundabout junction of the A577 Ormskirk Road and the B5312 Railway Road.
The immediate uses in the surrounding area are primarily that of residential.
- Extensively refurbished in 2016.
- Late licence for 225 in main bar and 180 separate function room.
- Offered for sale fully fitted out and ready to trade - inventory available on request.
- Gross Internal Area extends to over 5,800 square feet approximately
- Total site area, subject to confirmation with the Deeds is 0.22 acres.
- Planning Permission had also been granted for 12 two bedroom flats - now expired.
- No VAT on purchase price.
- Suitable for alternative uses subject to the necessary consents.