The property is a substantial four storey property with many ornate architectural features, which has historically been used as holiday flats, with associated owner's accommodation.
The floor plan is provided below in which you can see that the property provides owner's accommodation to the ground floor with 5 former holiday letting suites to the first and second floors and cellars covering the whole footprint.
Subject to the necessary consents, we believe the property offers huge scope and potential for conversion to residential apartments, or alternative use such as Specialist Care or HMO. In addition, there is potential for extension or new build development to the side, where there is a detached double garage and adjacent substation, where appropriate wayleaves will be in place, which again, subject to the necessary consents, could offer further development potential.
- Substantial detached property on corner plot.
- Former Sandcroft holiday flats together with owner's accommodation, extending to over 4,100 square feet GIA.
- Scope for conversion to residential apartments.
- Reinstatement to large dwelling house for extended family.
- Also scope for extension/development to side by garage, subject to the necessary consents.
- Tenure freehold - redevelopment potential.