15-17 Oxford Road is a former nursing home for up to 60 residents constructed over part three storey and part four storey amalgam of three sections, comprising of 2 former detached Victorian dwelling houses but now interconnected by way of a four storey extension section.
There are also various extensions to the rear by way of conservatories and single storey outriggers.
Planning Permission has been granted (DC/2019/01720) to demolish the existing redundant three/four storey nursing home and for the construction of 3 very large detached three/four storey dwellings with associated integral garages. Each dwelling as proposed would provide a ground floor area of approximately 200m2 including a 45m2 double garage, the first floor 150 m2, the second floor 130 m2, basement 106 m2 (Approx 6,300sqft GIA each)
Various floor plans and elevations of this scheme as proposed are available on request.
Please note our client's architects have also prepared various other indicative schemes to show 6 substantial townhouses and also for a new build apartment block of 32 apartments, each apartment of approximately 85 m2.
The vendors would be willing to consider sales on a subject to Planning and subject to receipt of freehold basis.
Please also note that the vendors would consider giving sale to individual plots as proposed or generally sales of part, which would be considered on their individual merits.
- Total site area 0.4 hectares (0.988 of an acre)
- Former care home extending to over 17,000 square feet GIA
- 999 year long leasehold Title - unencumbered freehold also potentially available
- Highly regarded, prestigious & established 19th Century location in Birkdale near Southport
- Planning permission has been granted (DC/2019/01720) for 3 large three/four storey dwellings, each offering approximately 586m2 of accommodation (6,300 square feet GIA approx)
- Draft indicative schemes also prepared for 5 three storey 4 bed townhouses and 32 unit Prestigious apartment development
- Consideration would be given to sales of part