A substantial former public house, the ground floor comprising of a fitted out bar area with dining areas and lounges providing for approximately 70 covers and a ground floor area of just under 3,500 square feet. There is also a commercial kitchen and stores area, together with a basement, which is accessed externally.
The upper floor comprises currently of owner's accommodation with 4 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, dining room, office and stores. The property is situated within Southport town centre on King Street in close proximity to Lord Street. Southport market hall is immediately adjacent whereby recent plans have been provided for its conversion to a multi faceted leisure facility.
The property is situated close to the junctions of the A570 and A565 Eastbank Street, which is the main road linking Southport to Formby & Liverpool to the south and Ormskirk, Skelmersdale and Wigan to the north.
- Substantial town centre pub
- Planning permission granted for the change of use with the ground floor to retain bar/leisure unit & new self-contained retail unit and for the first and second floors to be converted in 10 self-contained apartments, including 2 dormers to front elevation
- Situated within Southport town centre
- Offered with vacant possession
- Existing premises provide large dining area with 70 covers, pool room and lounge