The subject properties form the freehold ground floor of a corner property to Sussex Road and Hall Street. (The first floor flats are on a separate long leasehold title and they pay a nominal ground rent to the freehold vendor).
The property comprises of vacant double ground floor office with a deceptively large rear warehouse with mezzanine office, extending to over 2,000 square feet, which would be offered with vacant possession. From Hall Street is the roller shutter access to the warehouse to the rear of 1-2 Sussex Road.
Estimated rental of £15,000 per annum.
Adjacent to this is the corner retail unit let to a signage company at Unit 3, 21 Sussex Road, let at £2,688 per annum.
Adjacent to this on the Hall Street elevation is a hairdressers at Unit 1 41c Hall Street, let at £2,388 per annum.
Finally a dual retail unit at Units 2 & 3, 41 c Hall Street, let to a Commercial Workwear company at £4,600 per annum.
From Hall Street is the roller shutter access to the warehouse to the rear of 1-2 Sussex Road.
Existing tenants are unaffected by the sale and the current rent produces £9,676 per annum, rising to £24,676 per annum when the vacant offices at 1-2 and warehouse at 41c Hall Street are let at £15,000 per annum.
The subject properties occupy a prominent corner position to Sussex Road and Hall Street, just outside Southport town centre.
Sussex Road is a busy thoroughfare connecting through to Church Street and Hoghton Street thereafter.
- Units 1 & 2 21a Sussex Road - Double Office and rear Warehouse at 41b Hall Street offered with vacant possession. Estimated rental when let approximately £15,000 per annum.
- Unit 3, 21a Sussex Road - Corner Retail unit let at £2,688 per annum.
- Unit 1 41c Hall Street - Retail unit let at £2,388 per annum.
- Units 2 & 3, 41c Hall Street - let at £4,600 per annum.
- Existing tenants unaffected by the sale.
- Estimated Total Income When Fully Let - £24,676 per annum.
- Ideal part owner occupier/pension fund/investor purchase.
- No Vat on Purchase Price.