For many years, the property has been in the same ownership and has traded as a wool shop to the ground floor with rear sitting room and further storage room leading into the rear yard, which is enclosed by brickwork walls to its perimeter and has a partial patio and lawn.
The first floor provides a living/dining room, kitchen and bathroom, the second floor providing 2 further bedrooms.
Requiring refurbishment throughout but offering scope to separate the ground floor retail unit to provide a self-contained demise and a separate residential accommodation accessed to the rear.
- Mid terrace retail unit with living accommodation to the first and second floors.
- Offered with vacant possession.
- Scope to separate retail from the upper floors for residential conversion.
- Over 1,300 square feet over ground, first and second floors.
- Busy local neighbourhood parade.
- Rear yard/garden area.