From Sussex Road, the premises have prescribed rights of access through the car park of the Methodist Church Hall (see extract Land Registry Plan below). The property is enclosed to its front perimeter with palisade fencing and also has a detached garage and children's play areas to the front.
The nursery has consent for 44 places and is divided into three areas, all with wheelchair access, to provide a baby room, toddler room and pre-school children's room.
The premises comprise of a single storey former Church Hall premises. Adjacent to this is a two storey former house which provides offices, ancillary accommodation to the upper floors and ground floor nursery accommodation.
Interconnected with this, there is a large single storey modern extension to the side providing further nursery accommodation. A large garage is also included measuring approximately 3m x 9m.
The subject premises are situated behind the Methodist Church Hall on Sussex Road, just outside Southport town centre in an established and built up residential location of Southport. Sat Nav reference - PR86DG.
- Nursery premises extending to over 3,200 square feet.
- Freehold and offered with vacant possession on completion.
- Total site area 0.32 acres.
- Established nursery premises with consent for 44 children.
- Alternative use and redevelopment potential - subject to the necessary consents.